Please sign Brandon Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I want an immovable NT with this kind of athleticism.

2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Here we go!

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I say we should sign Dontari Poe at NT. The Chiefs are not going to franchise him.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Poe, hankins or williams would be just fine. I think with 3 of them being there the price should go down on at least 2 and we need a big nt.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

For the first time in a long time I have l the faith in the world in our front office. I think JR has a solid plan to get FAs that are the best fits without grossly overpaying. I think he's gonna surprise us with some signings that we don't see coming. Can't wait for FA to kick off.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I wish we would have drafted Javon Hargrave last year. We would have a good NT on his rookie contract right now.

Me from last year before the draft.

Another steal would be Javon Hargrave at 76.

titantrusince82, Apr 17, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar