Please stop justifying this terrible offseason with...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Come on now, we do need depth at the position, and as Gunny pointed out, Reynolds was kept for his LS duties

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

honestly, i think there is a really good chance reynolds gets cut this year in training camp. fowler and tulloch are locks to make the roster and nande might remain on the PS or get cut if he cant pick up the playbook. hell, nande was already cut once. amato is already our long snapper and he has been pretty solid.

nande plays OLB, by the way, not MLB.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

read my new thread i think you guys will like it alot

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Is this "Flamehead" the same "Flamehead" that a couple of years ago was saying we should have kept Joey Kent?

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

No I'm not him I'm the Flamehead that was saying we should keep "JOEY WADE" <-- inside joke

Signing Nickey is good but does nothing to make us a better team than we were at the end of last season.

BTW
    Some of you guys miss the point of my thread and are too focussed on the "terrible offseason" part of the title.
    My point was simple....
    It's stupid to say not signing great players helps us avoid cap hell.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this offseason sux PERIOD

8. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Anybody care to tell me how stupid i am now???
    Mel Kiper and Shaun Salisbury, as well as several other PROFESSIONALS now agree with me

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

apparently we just do not yet know the "plan"...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

did the season start without me knowing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar