Please Trade for De'anthony Thomas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

^ IS DEAD WRONG.

It absolutely shows how many total fumbles he has.
    Marc Mariani: Career Stats at NFL.com
    That is every fumble he's ever had. You have to look at each individual game to realize that not all of those were lost. Actually less than half were. BUT we've already been through this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He fumbled that one time against the Broncos like five years ago. He's worthless now.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Got me. Truth be told, my wife was an Oregon cheerleader. That being said, I believe DAT could really help this team and brings a speed element we lack.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Photos please or its not true

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

yes and that is why I said we should wait to see if he gets cut before then and take advantage of our waiver position and if he doesn't get cut before week 4 then we could make a trade for him if we felt we needed to.

6. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

Probably he's seen as too injury prone, being so diminutive. It's a skill, the ability to protect yourself in the NFL, yet still play effectively...

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Why trade anything for him when they could have had him outright just a few weeks ago? I

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Huh? Who are you talking about?

9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

D'Anthony Thomas. Wasn't he on waivers?

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No he stayed with KC, many thought he would get waived because of Tyreek Hill but they kept both

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar