Pokemon wants to play for Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Is it not a near certainty that he won't be playing for this team? regardless... I don't hate him so much as I hate what he's done to this club as far as distraction, nuisance, and what-not. Especially when you take into consideration the value of that #5 overall pick. I'm just saying that I'd have a real hard time conjuring up some loving sympathy or compassion should he cripple himself.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I really think he'll contribute. He'll try to make up for his mistakes and ultimately play harder to maybe find a team who he could be traded to later on. I see it as a win/win situation. As for the locker room, I think that most of his team supports him...jeff fisher on the other hand...

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope. Unless we've got the dumbest FO in the league.
    Yeah, he screwed up a lot, yeah, he's a headcase. But he's our mistake. Our luck, we trade him for a 4th (that'll do nothing) and then watch pacman make the pro-bowl for the next 9 years and keep his nose clean.

If he's gonna mess up and get the boot. Let him do it while benefiting US, not someone else.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't think the question posed warrants being humble.

And BP, with all respect to Sean Taylor, you do realise he was by no means a choirboy, right?

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

He entered the league n didnt hv a good yr at all. but in only his 2nd year he became what some websites ranked him as an all-pro CB behind Champ. Throw in the fact that he's prob as good as Hester returnin balls (that yr he had 3 returns i think...an other 2 were called back so taths 5 - and he had bobblin problems inteh beginnin and didnt even get all the chances....imo he can tie/break d-mans record if givn the chance and returns to form)

all im sayin is that i dont wanna trade him..he hasnt gotten in trouble since and we shoulnt hv to go through all theses tough times n finally when he gets better...we give him up for barely nything so he goes dominates on an nother team

I HV A PACMAN JERSEY...that i bought near end of two seasons ago....I WANNA WEAR IT AGAIN WHEN HE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am sure Roger Goodell will take that into advisement.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was mostly seeing if I could get someone all hot and bothered with that remark. but, yeah, I do...

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The saga of Darth Goodell & Anakin Jones is never going to work out well for the Titans.If I ever meet Goodell I'll find it very difficult to be civil with him.

10. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I'd spit on his shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar