Pokemon wants to play for Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stylistic561

stylistic561 Guest

id slap the **** outta rodger goddell for pacman if i ever saw him....

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i just heard on sirius nfl radio that dallas is talking about getting him seriouly and that the titans will trade him without a question. sounds like both sides might be working something out so when he does come back they can make a deal right away. i bet we get a 4th for him but since it is dallas maybe they would give us a 2 or 3.

3. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

idk about that trade unless we absolutly go wr in the 2nd. plus we just got kearse. even tho hes a 3rd down rusher. its a good offer i guess. ware is a stud.

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

DeMarcus is one helluva player and would be a fantastic pickup. He'd be an absolute nightmare to defend considering KVB & AH. You can't double everybody.

DeMarcus Ware profile

I'd pull the trigger on this trade and grab someone else in the draft to return kicks, perhaps a Chris Johnson.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I'd take DeMarcus Ware in a second.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Sure, he's good, but he already says he wants to play for Dallas, plus we know he's trouble and will always be. What does the wanting to play for Dallas part mean? We lose him as soon as he's a FA. So on that note, and knowing Miami, NE, New Orleans, Houston, KC, Oakland and Detroit all have shown some form of interest in Pacman, let's put him up for sale. If Miami wants him, I want their 2nd round pick. If NE wants him, I want a 1st next year. If Houston wants him, their first this year. No way I'm trading him within the division for anything less. As for the Saints, Cowboys and Raiders, 2nd rounder as well. From Detroit I wanna make a deal that will involve Roy Williams. With KC, let's do a deal that involves LJ, such as Pacman and LenDale for LJ, granted LJ signs long term before the deal.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Larry Johnson? No thanks his career is done.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Trade our first and Pac for Ware? Trade a #6 pick overall AND our first round this year for an OLB entering his 4th season?

Stupid, stupid, stupid, oh yeah and STUPID. I'll drive up and shake the goo out MR's head if does something that ummmmm......STUPID!

I want to see that same steely resolve that Reinstein guards the team purse with to either let our investment in Pac BENEFIT us by keeping him until he EARNS his trade. And for God's sake, don't trade him so another team can benefit from what we have had to endure with him.

Let him help us or die on the vine.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't want us trading away our picks.

Two questions,

1) Would you be in favor of this deal?

2) Would this deal be realistic?

Pacman, Titans: 3rd, 4th, 5th round picks TO Cowboys: 1st round pick.

This would be a dream deal to me, I'd love to see us with three first day picks. We can fill in with cheap, subpar free agents, whatever we would've drafted in the second day picks.

(On a side note, I would go with a deal for Pacman, Titans: 2nd round pick TO Cowboys: 1st round pick. I think this deal would be more realistic.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar