Polian...or Reese?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wino, Mar 3, 2006.

?
  1. Bill Polian

20.0%
  2. Floyd Reese

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Seems you were the first to bring it up bamaboy

my reply was twert that hard a'tall

Just cause Ditka is an idiot as a GM does not make Wile E. Polian better than Reese as a GM. As if it somehow had some effect on who the colts took. Or as if the Saints had drafted Williams first making Wile E. Polian's decision easier. What New Orleans did in that draft has NO bearing on what the colts did and had NO effect on what the colts did so why do you mention it?

If those choices were so great why have they not even resulted in a Lamar Hunt trophey?

Fact of the matter is Manning was a nobrainer and even I thought James was the better back. You take a basic factual point of mine that can't be logically argued with and argue with it. Do you realize that? It's a fact that those were NOT2 great draft choices. But in fact were merly one nobrainer draft choice and one draft choice so obvious even I thought it was the correct choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar