Polians show tonight in Indy...............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I just finished watching it on Satellite TV.................this guy is a joker.

synopsis by a Colts fan to follow....................

Polian...really rubs me the wrong way..just be a better loser

1. Complained three times about a touchdown being taken off the board. Said he beleives Ben Utecht did not commit a penalty, (even though Tony Dungy said today it was a good call.

2. Mentioned homefield advantage of Titans kicker changing his cleats at halftime to make the kick.

3. Rationalized the run defense as good, saying we just didn't stop the quarterback. Labeled these as passing yards! Said they didn't have a book on him, but it was the second time they played.

4. Yelled at first caller asking about defense--was sarcastic, defensive, said to cancel the season? Negative? Caller wasn't negative at all, didn't say anyting about quitting, yet he accused the caller of wanting to quit.

5. Mostly talked about Colts mistakes, didn't give Titans much credit

6. Could not even admit a LB mistake of his at letting David go to the titans without throwing his own players under the bus and blaming the salary cap.

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

man the Colts are just bad losers all around- I promise you I have never seen a team make so many excuses for a loss collectively like the Colts do, Tony Dungy excluded, and he makes it sound like we had the whole game planned- man and I was reading some Colts Boards saying "Fire Dungy" for a team that hasn't won jack in the playoffs some Colts fans sure do sound like they are the class of the NFL...

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the AFC South Crown is slowly but surely shifting back to nashville.....

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I seen a few people dispute the call on Utecht.

He practically picked up Hope and then pushed him.

5. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar