Police report on Vince Young incident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Them T-boyz, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

This Story just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

source?

this sounds really, really phony.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

looks like alot of he said she said stuff

4. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

Profootballtalk.com

5. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

Do you guys think he's doing this for attention, or is he just that depressed?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ok so if I follow...The Police said, that Fisher said, that a therapist said Vince Young may have mentioned something about suicide..

I think this is the media twisting stuff around..

But its not entirely impossible. Gilbert Arenas for the Washington Wizards mentioned suicide in his blog and he got criticized for that as well, even though he didn't really mean it, its not unheard of that athletes say stupid things.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

fyi. PFT is not a legitimate news outlet. It is tabloid style journalism. Anyone wishing to start a thread using PFT as a primary source should start it in the rumor mill forum. This saves the moderation team the trouble of moving it there themselves.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

not interested...Cincy thread, here I come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar