Police report on Vince Young incident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Them T-boyz, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm very worried about VY. We need to come together on this one and support him.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I hope he is ok..

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

He was still eating wings and watching monday night football. Where do you think he was the whole time?

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

That is true up until the point where the patient speaks of suicide in any way, shape or form. If he had committed suicide, you'd be asking why she just sat back and let him do it when she could've done something about it. You simply can't take those kind of statements lightly.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Suicide - I can take or leave it if I please

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    This just in. ... Vince Young is not dead!

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds like his marketing manager was still working.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just read that article. It sounds as reasonable as anything I've read so far on all this.

The best part is that it appears the Titans are in no hurry to put Young back behind center. He's going to have to be healthy and show some maturity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar