Poll on nfl.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kid Gloves, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's not about total yards, it's about points and turnovers. Our QB didn't try to lose us the game. And did I say Gage was better than 85?
    no,
    I said he looked better today. Vince makes our recievers look worse than they are, not to say that they're great. I'm glad you took the effort to look up the total yards to try to prove your point, but we won convincingly to an almost identical team we lost to last year.

I don't care if we get 5 total yards if we win by 2+ touchdowns. I'll take it. Kerry looked on point today, with no pouting, no drama. Vince can take his primadonna spiel somewhere else. If he wants to come back, man up, and play well, then great.
    :moon2:

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Well passing on Chris Johnson to pick any receiver that was there at the time would have been stupid. How many drops did we have this Sunday from the ones we have? Besides what top free agent would want to catch passes from Vince? He would get a good receiver killed. Trying to catch a pass from Vince is dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar