[Poll] Who wins the AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Black Mamba, May 21, 2016.

?
  1. Titans

47.7%
  2. Colts

12.5%
  3. Jaguars

18.2%
  4. Texans

21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Why are you getting all in your feelings because of "Homers" on a Fan forum??

Looking real lame right now kid.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

lol what're you talking about?

Homer: A person who picks their team to win, despite objective evidence to the contrary.

Homer: DeeT04, GoTitans member.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Well i'm going with the titans and before anyone thinks i'm in denial just here me out. Last year on offense we had no running game and was 1 dimensional all season, OL play was horrid and had some injuries. Now on defense we was top 10 for most of the season last year and got top 10 even with the injuries at OLB and mostly CB having to play the 2nd and 3rd stringers almost all season, even with all that we lost 6 games by 3 points or less so i don't think its to far off to win the division this year if we don't get riddled with injuries again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

You're a bit of a homer in this thread yourself man. You think anyone outside of TitanTown would consider DGB, Henry, or JMac "notable" players? I doubt it very seriously. I'd be tempted to say the same for Wright.

5. Black Mamba

I included them to appease the super fans. Didn't wanna hear a bunch of "What about blahblahblah!?". I know those dudes are fan favorites so...

Let me clarify, I have no issue with dudes voting for the Titans. It would just be nice to explain why they're your choice. Voting Titans just because they're your favorite team isn't a logical choice but an emotional one, that's all I'm saying.

Shoutout to @Fairweather Fan for my first Troll, thanks bud!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Reminds me of the old "Are The Titans elite?" threads...

Last time this team was on the field they lost to The Colts to secure a 3-13 record.
    Nice to know we have some homers here - but win the division?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Black Mamba

Sorry @CRUDS you're a fake fan, a troll, and in your feelings because you don't think the Titans will take the South this year. Guess you gotta hang up them admin rights now...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Because we beat the Colts for the first time in how many years? Oh wait. Jags have a head start on us, that's the only close game we play

9. kenny

kenny Starter

I don't think the Texans improved as much as everyone else says they did. OZ is getting a lot of hype, but only started 7 games. Yes he won some, but he was helped out of the hole in most of them by that great defense. Miller at RB has not proven he can be an every down bell cow. I have to wonder about him as the Dolphins were more than willing to let him walk while not having one proven RB behind him. They are willing to start Ajay over paying Miller. I get that the position has been devalued to a degree, but the Texans may have really over paid for Miller & the Great Oz. Really neither of them are proven products.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I picked the Jags. It's still kind of a crap fest. I see the Texans downgraded out QB at a higher cost. Osweiler is a media hype. Luck will be back for the Colts, but they're ancient and still have mediocre D. Jags improved bunches on paper on the D and had a very potent offense last year. I think they can get 9 wins and go to the post season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar