Pollard Fined $42K for Hit on Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 18, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Roger Goodell's wife loves the cock

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

Are you a League Official?
  3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

It's called killing the game. It is also the reason do to inexperience from Goodell. As a defender, you have the quickest second to make a decision to make a tackle. The last thing on your mind is a fine. You're taught to go through the defender to make a play. Pollard has a old school mentality and I love it. That's how you play. There will be fines forever because the game is decided with quick decisions. You're out there to make a play and there will always be plays when guys hit helmet to helmet. It is part of the game and will never be gone.

The rules itself are rules to make money for the NFL because they definitely know these hits will always come. Too hard for a defender to stop in full speed to hit a perfect hit according the rules.

Pollard was clean, Jackson was a clean but according to the NEW era of the NFL, they are illegal. According the rules, Pollard was more legal however.

The new rules are forcing defenders to go low and guess what? Now players are going to have bad knees when they get older and file a lawsuit for that.

Football isn't football anymore and I'm glad guys like Pollard still play the right way as a strong safety.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Goodell is still mad he ruined his football career in high school. So now he's softening the game so no one gets a boo-boo.

Hey Goodell, just cause you couldn't hang, doesn't mean you have to water down the game.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Funny thing is Shepard Smith also said blowjob on the air.

Damn, Fox News likes their wieners... perhaps more than me.
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

First of, it's the leagues competition committee not Goodell who decides the rules and it's the officiating department who enforces it. Goodell is merely a figurehead. Second, the rules are being put in place more to prevent lawsuits and protect the owners multi-million dollar investments.

Very few knee injuries actually happen from tackles. It's mostly guys coming down wrong, getting caught in the turf or getting clipped. And low blocks are sure to be removed from the game in the near future.

But you're free to write a complaint to the NFL, I'm just telling you not to expect them to care.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Nobody loves the cock like you do, dont you worry about that one.
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought maybe I had met my match. Dammit.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Once costa left, you became the penis master.
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Too bad because this truly was a "clean" hit. It's not the defender's fault that offensive players tend to duck their heads when they see contact. I think more common sense should be used. If it's clear that a guy's aiming point is appropriate, what happens after should be irrelevant. I still don't understand how the NFL and their army of lawyers can't draft some kind of clause or waiver that absolves them of all responsibility when it comes to injuries. Seems like a simple fix but what do I know.