Pollard on the 49er's: This is a Must Win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock Special Teams Standout

Seahawk fan here. You guys CAN beat the 49ers if you play as tough as you played us; especially in your house. Crapernik can't read defenses and has a hard time looking off defenders. Your defense is no joke, and if you can get CJ going it'll be a long day for the Whiners. You also got a terrific break tonight when the Colts went down, AND, they play the Broncos next week. Time to step up and take what's yours boyos!!

I'm a Univ of Wash grad so I'm a big fan of Locker. Like the other guys have said in this thread, don't bring him back too soon. Good luck the rest of the way!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

You could wang on Fitz's bobble head all day and all you'd achieve is a broken hand. Fitz plays like he's permanently concussed.:disappointed:
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

With Indy losing to SD this is a must win....with Houston not playing well every game is a must win...a win in Seattle would have been beautiful!
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Well Pollard, hope you are ready to score for us, because that is what it will come to for us to win.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Ok, then "fitz f it up" ends up on IR. The problem is..............?
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

Fudge?:facepalm: Grow a pair jcb, say what you think. No one here will dog you for getting censored.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

what do you want me to say exactly?
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

DUde, why would buttmunch be stupid to play his best QB against the niners? If the man is healthy you play him.
  9. GOFIGURETITANS

Proposed Quote for JCB. "Fitz gonna **** IT UP!"

Got your back bro.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I took that approach when Kerry Collins was around, nobody really liked me telling it like it is.

I think it rubs some people the wrong way when you bash and rip down a player before he ever gets going. But at least with Fitzy as Munchak calls him LOL, I dont feel sick before games like when Collins played. We stand a chance with Fitzy, so yes he probably will totally F things up on Sunday, but maybe not. Hopefully not.
    • High Five High Five x 1