Pollard says Titans have “sucked butt” but can turn it around

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Some of y'all should be ashamed.

2. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I have a girlfriend who actually has an ass the point of this conversation was about Emma Watson having a nice ass. I don't think she does, and I also think arguing with you is pointless, and is similar to arguing with my dog. You both just bark random things that don't make sense and act like you know everything. You jumped into an argument that you shouldn't have, I was saying that Emma Watson is not a hot celebrity, has no ass, and that I don't see why people go crazy for her or as you said "foam out of the mouth" about her. I'm not trying to argue any further from this point, especially with someone who is as big headed and as misdirected as my dog. Also, that sentence didn't make sense when you said

I'm not walking into anything stupid, I never once stated that the picture I posted of Emma was endearing in any shape or form. The fact that you can't come up with a reasonable argument that actually proves me wrong shows plenty for me, and also the fact that you keep switching subjects from going from the picture that I showed which was of her butt, to stating the pedophile makes no sense, because a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children, posting a picture of someone (regardless of age) does not make me a pedophile. I know that you will probably not be able to read this (too much for your brain to handle). I wouldn't expect my dog to be able to understand something like this either so I'll put it in terms that you both can understand:

NO! STOP! DON'T DO THAT! NO! SIMBA DID BAD! THAT'S A BAD SIMBA!

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

tldr

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

care to explain?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no man, go **** yourself and stop ****ting up this forum, that is what I am trying to say.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Every year a buddy of mine and I go to TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, FL. For anyone who doesn't know, Ponte Vedra Beach is basically where all the rich people in Jacksonville live, so there are a lot of fine looking women at this thing every year in their sundresses. Without fail, we will have the same conversation every year at least 20 times.

Friend: "Dude, check this one out over here."
    Fry: "That girl is like 14 years old."
    Friend: "Nah, she's AT LEAST 18!"
    Fry: "Well I hope it's worth going to prison over. I'll visit you."

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL

yea well, I am guilty of saying to all my buddies. I haven't hit on any random chick outside of a bar, that should be a safe zone.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Check the crows feet in the eyes.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Why is there a discussion on some chick from Harry Potter and pedophilia in a Bernard Pollard thread?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

have a look around, youre at goTitans

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar