Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ponies Forever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    Its not the same, players can now do several new moves. Also LP Field is updated now :cool:
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    [IMG]
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,916
    Honestly the USA shows are conveniant for me because I have Xfnity and it is always on demand the day after it comes out.

I'm really not a huge TV guy. I mean, I don't get that into the shows. Burn Notice has been pretty good. But it is the same "I'm a government spy, but I won't hurt anyone ever" dance since it started.

Suits is ok if you can deal with a show about the skum of the Earth (lawyers) and absolutely no "action".

The "show" I put the most time into watching is the subject of my avatar.

Try not to let the nerd in me show through too much though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $499
    BOOOOOOOM

buy the one with Vince on the cover
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    I have that one in a glass case
    Titans Eternal and The Hammer high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    speaking of madden, anybody make themselves yet? i just created my game face and its so creepy how real it looks
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,199
    I never have the patience for that in games. Not even in Saints Row the Third
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    I uploaded two pics and this is what EA spit out

GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376

I have to say, this has generally been my view as well, and I'm one of the only people I know of who stuck by it. I played NFL2K1 franchise mode on my Dreamcast until a couple of years ago when a glitch happened so that whenever I turned the game off all rookies immediately turned 200+ years old and retired after the season. With every rookie retiring after every season, eventually the teams didn't have enough players for me to be able to play any games. I could still simulate games though... somehow. Regardless, I had to move on to a new football game. Pissed me off though because I was in the year 2205 or something like that.

So I bought NFL2K2 on Dreamcast a year or two ago, but once you finish 50 years of franchise mode it just tells you that you beat franchise mode and you can't go any further. Mother****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just don't play football games. Might get NFL2K5, but I don't want to waste time training my players and all that nonsense. Might just start over a franchise in NFL2K1 and hope the glitch was a one time deal, but I kinda doubt it.

I even had notebooks full of stats and stuff. Bah!
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    Netflix is free.

You just get an aunt or your mom's password, stupid.

And it works much better than "Guess which link actually goes to a video and which one opens "FREE VIRUS SCAN" popups with Live Jasmine.com in the background" sites.