Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Poor Marcus Lattimore

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 27, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    This thread headline couldn't get any colder.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,999
    Just like that.. whole life changed.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    His Mom is hurting more than he is. She really wanted that million dollar house.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    or maybe worried about her son idk
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Yeah of course she is worried about her son.

I still think she wanted that million dollar mansion.
    RollTide high fives this.
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I confirmed that she was genuinely concerned for her son and not worried about money. I talked to a friend of mine who has a friend who works for the television station in Charleston, SC. He's friends with a big cocks boosters and he said that they are going to be taken care by the South Carolina community. Now my friend is a pretty credible guy so I don't think he'd make this up. He owns one of the biggest lumber yards in the Carolinas and he practically golfs and vacations with the Athletic Director.

So all in all, everyone can calm down their bigoted inhibitions regarding a woman who just wants to use men for personal gain.
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Not the same leg as last year. He hurt the left knee last year.

If it is career ending he will have to go out into the world hopefully with a degree in hand and earn a living like the rest of us. That is not tragic but unlucky.
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,691
    Tough break for the kid, hopefully he has taken his education seriously. I do plan on discussing this with my kids next week, you know, use it as teaching a life lesson. So many kids are convinced that they don't have to take education seriously, "Going Pro ya know". Maybe one will listen.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,943
    Glad it is not AS bad a initially thought. Hope he can recover enough to play near the same level if that is what he wants.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,999
    Lol.. I fully expected you to say a joke or something later on but the rest of your post was so serious.. makes it even funnier