Popping Rubber Bands

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PickledMidget, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Someone find me his theme song from TNA

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I hate those. :rant:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well just so you know I am not one of them. Nor never want to be. I wont lower myself to do that crap.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

pharrealizzle ma brizzle:suspect:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That was hilarious

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why he gotta think he black jus cause he tawk da street game son? Maybe he realize he white but got dat urban swang to his game? Black folk aint all tawk da same shawty - ya need ta stop stereotypin like ya know somethin bout the hussle. O bama azz ninja.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I skrait keeps my future baby daddy all up and thru da mall poppin' his rubber band cause I stays on thirsty for dat new new. The only place he bets be playing weatha-maye is up in da house, making it rain on me with dat LV or Marc Jacobs. I wears dem Apple Bottoms, can't fit in Gucci, cause my a** big enough to sit a cup on my booty. I'm thicka than some cold peanut butter. My thighs thicker than a king size snicker. I keeps my ninja on lock, cause when I bend the block, I gots 'em ready to bust a glock. Dis' sheet right here is a thugs dream wifey....

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

ROTFL

hahahha

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:moon2:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know what you are thinking and I was about to write it myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar