Position Primer 2013 - Running Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ Chris Redman!! Isn't that the former Ravens backup QB? Did you mean Isaac Redman?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

haha and yes
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I want Burkhead and not just because I'm a Husker fan. He would be the perfect complementary back to CJ. Peyton Hillis would also be a good power back option as far as FAs go. Stephen Jackson would be great but I highly doubt he would leave STL to come here.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Steven Jackson is done as a Ram.
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Oh I understand that. I just meant that he's not gonna opt out with STL to come here. He'll have much better options.
  6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I think we will all be amazed how good C.J. will become if we find a complementary back to go with him. This year all we could throw is fastballs. Every one knew it , they waited for it, and most of the time, stopped it. We couldn't use our running game to pick up a yard or two if our lives depended on it. We need another Eddie George. . .
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

CJ would benefit more from better play calling, better designed run formations and a more consistent threat in the passing game than a reliable backup running back
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's all part of the equation. If you spend some time reading the forum, just about everyone is in agreement that the OL must be upgraded.
  9. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

" IF YOU SPEND MORE TIME READING THE FORUM" This is why people with 6 posts shouldn't be able to start threads.
  10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

I made that post in defending the latest topic people brought up about cj needing a reliable backup.