Position Upgrade: Receivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No...add the iggles to that list...they are hoping DGB can learn to spell potential.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I actually think we can compete for the division if healthy.

We have a run game that might keep the AFC South offenses off the field. Which are pretty good across the board.

We might be able to score quickly with our new found passing game. Hoping that continues to improve.

Defensively I have faith when healthy. Didn't do terrible against the Panthers minus a play or two. Same with Chargers. Feel we'll improve with a gameplan.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this season

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so you think the lack of a gameplan caused 47 to whiff on Ginn????

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

The 10-12 yard cushion caused that one, Mularkey said so himself. You can't give a guy like Ginn that much space underneath.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And to think it only took like a decade plus for someone in the organization to figure it out [/sarcasm]

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm not thrilled, but I think there's some potential there. I'm just hoping that Sharpe shows potential to at least be a good/above average #2 WR in the future. Matthews can also be that "solid" #2 guy. Wright, in his contract year, could explode for a great year... not 100% sure if we'd resign him though.

If Sharpe/Matthews can put together a solid year, then add a WR in the 1st next year, then I'll be excited for our WR corps.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You can't give any WR that much space underneath, but our corners have done that for years... drives me crazy.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

You traded your most talented WR.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

nope, tajae's still here

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I apologize in advance. I'm a grammar nazi. Guess it's an occupational hazard of being an English teacher.

It's "we have new additions" not editions.

And I see this one daily here, and it makes me physically hurt.

It's a receiving CORPS, not core.

Sorry. Thanks for indulging my psychosis. Carry on.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar