Possible League Cuts or Tradeables

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Crumpler is very intriguing. I think he can still bring it and he might be better for this team than Shockey would be.

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i would like shcokey or randel el. i bet out of all these guys the titans will go after one of these guys if most of them are cut.

chad will stay in the cinci unless some team pays cinci for them to take him and get cj a new contract because i heard on sirus yesterday that if chad was traded or cut the bengals would take a 8 mill cap hit. which i don't think they want.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Randle El if his CAP hit isn't too ridiculous because we could use help at WR and he is a good returner. He can also back up VY next time he hurts himself.

Actually, the best move is to go after Crumpler or Shockey. Jenkins might be a viable option as well.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

There has been alot of talk about WR Troy Williamson's status with the Vikings. He never panned out to a true #1 receiver. But with his speed, we could put him in the slot. He may be good for us if we arent expecting a true #1 WR and just want an upgrade to our core.

5. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

Peerless Price just got cut. I wonder if he could be brought in for cheap?

6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I think Peerless would play for peanuts at this point. He's probably not an upgrade over anyone we already have either.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Looks like if Crumpler is going to be cut, he will be cut today or very soon. We could be welcoming some new Titans in the coming days.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Please No.

I'm not sure if you are correct about the crowd here as well, but I really don't know how the majority of Tennessee fans would feel. Personally, I can't stand Shockey and would hate to see him come here even though he would be an upgrade.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Titans can get Crumpler without giving up a second-rounder, I think they'll go that route. I can't imagine the Falcons giving up on him unless he has a huge cap number.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar