Possible TE's for the Titans in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How about Brandon Myers. Does not look as flashy as Cook but he actually produces.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Michael Hoomanawanui :beerbang:

3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I like Bennett. The gaints didn't use him as much as they could because all the other weapons they had. Not sure what kind of money he's shooting for.

I much rather have Cookie at a decent price and not at WR money.

4. The Hammer

RFA :(

5. xpmar9x

I could see the Titans looking hard at Ertz & Eifert in the 2nd. Both are likely to go in the late 1st, if they slip to the 2nd... who knows? We have more needs than TE, but it's possible.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I liked Cook but I honestly don't think he is worth the money he is wanting.

7. xpmar9x

But lets be honest, with Gronk & Hernz he's not exactly their highest priority. Have him sign an offer sheet & it's unlikely the Patriots will match if its anything above 2 mil/yr.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I said exactly this "if Tony Gonzalez were to return to football next year and isn't a Falcon, I'd go bananas to get him."

and I doubt youve ever seen Pitta play not to think a 2nd pick might be worth it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Fred Davis and Bennett will be solid options for the titans. Both are are quality pass catchers and capable blockers. They both are had problems with injurys so they wouldnt break the bank. But the player the titans need to go after is Branden Myers fron Oakland. A player no one really talks about who is still young (27) and put up better numbers that cook 79/806/4 on a god-awful team. A player looking to break out and will come cheap.

10. The Hammer

He is a good all around TE. Jack of all trades, master of none. Very different than what we have with Stevens who is a great blocker only and Thompson who, at best, will become a solid receiver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar