Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Possible TE's for the Titans in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    You're on a roll! I couldn't agree more. Stevens and Thompson are good at what we use them for and so with Cook leaving all we need now is a receiving TE. Keller fits that perfectly.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Getting a 3rd TE is fine with me but why not just draft one? Spend god money on the interior of the OL and on the DL if we are going to spend it. Fans act like they are a candy store picking guys off the shelf. Just because we aren't paying Cook 6 mil a year doesn't mean we aren't better off using that 6 mil in the trenches were we better get improvement or we will continue to suck.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Tony Gonzalez!
  3. jamstapes Camp Fodder

George 2
    Moolah:
    $10
    Exactly.Shore up that o line and let cj run wild.A 4th rnd TE will work fine.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    How? Blocking TE who catches short passes. He's a good player but I don't want to depend on him next year as a starter.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    We already know what we're getting from Stevens and we don't know how Thompson will develop, bring in a proven player who brings a mix of receiving and blocking ability. That will do far more for the offense than risking a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a TE at an already questionable position.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    The only time Stevens makes a catch is when he's left wide open, because the defense forgets about him and only thinks of him as a blocker. I like what he adds to this football team, but he'd be atrocious as a #1 TE,
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Taylor Thompson could do great things, now if Jake could just throw the ball within 10 feet of him. I mean the guy had a sure touchdown against the Packers and Jake missed him. If you can't aim at that behemoth then you can't hit anything.