Post a random fact about yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

From 1st to 8th grade I never missed one day of school.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

My friends cousin used to hang out with Michael Jackson and I seen him a few times. He used to make us alphabet soup. Michael would write little love notes in my soup using the letters. My mom found out and told me not to return.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I've met the NFL League MVPs from the past 10 years and, at least 12 Super Bowl MVPs. I mauled Terrell Davis, Jerome Bettis, Emmitt Smith.

I had a verbal altercation with Deion Sanders, in his "pre-Christian" days and I haven't forgotten it. He better watch his back, cause it's still on!

Terrell Davis told me that I was crazy...."girl, you crazy!

I told the writer Peter King that he was sexy since he lost the weight. (I was just trying to get him to say nice things about Nashville.)

I got love advice from Neil O'Donnell.

Once while drunk in a 2 story bar, I was upstairs and chunked ice cubes at a beloved Titans player because he was talking to some random female. I had good aim. He also said that I was crazy.

Sheesh, I could go on and on, but I need a nap.

Oh yeah, I talked to Gunny on the phone a few times. He said that I sounded Oriental.???? I also talked to BiPolar once. Now, for some reason, they both hate me.

I talk to The Don at 2 a.m., quite a few times.

Everytime I'm picking up food, I talk to Bulluck4daMVP.

I'm a high maintenance text messager.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

When did this thread turn into a celebrity-contact contest? Sheesh.

6. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

I used to publish an NFL team web site, 17 players, and 4 agents.

And, I am smarter than this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. eTitan81

i am possibly going there this June but still not sure. How was it?

8. eTitan81

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have been to Taco Night at a restaurant in Japan...

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You stopped?

Hey, maybe I should stop? Eh but bathrooms are so time consuming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar