Post your mock here!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I just gave an example of what could happen. If a Bortles or Carr slip out of the top 10, why wouldn't Arizona jump up to get either one of them? I bet we do get an offer, but more than likely it will be for a 3rd, and maybe a 6th. I was thinking that the Jets have an additional 3rd to give up, who knows at the end of the day... just having some fun.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm down with that draft, but you gotta throw in a CB somewhere to make me happy. :)

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No. Logic states you cut a runningback who is making way too much money to rush for 1000 yards. It's that simple.

The hate for Verner on this site baffles me. The dude was a PRO BOWLER. Obviously he can handle his own. To state a pro-bowler isn't worth getting resigned is just stupid. Darrelle Revis & Joe Haden are just 1" taller than Verner... We'd be fools not to keep Verner. So we probably won't.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I don't hate Verner at all but I see the way the NFL is going and he's just not a kind of guy that I think should get a big free agent contract. If we keep him great, that's fine with me and obviously the F.O. would think he fits the scheme. I just have a feeling we are going to see a lot more man coverage under Horton and I think we'll be focusing on much bigger corners. I could be wrong, I don't pretend to have a crystal ball in front of me, that's just the way I see things.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I like Storm Johnson a lot in the mid rounds.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think we should trade up and get one of the big three qbs. I personally like manziel and think he will be a franchise qb. But, if the fo likes another one these guys they should move up and get him. I think being in the 11 spot we could move into the 4th or 5th spot by trading our 1st and 4th this year and our 2nd and 4th next year. If they are high on one of these guys and he's there, they have to pull the trigger. If we don't go qb for whatever reason, I like the moving down idea. But either way don't think the 11 spot is a good place to be this year.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather not trade up. We're sitting at #11, which means we have to get atleast infront of Minny @ #8. We're already without a 3rd and have a new scheme we need new players for. I say let it ride w/ Locker, maybe draft a later round QB, and if it doesn't work then next years class is solid for QBs.

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Imo if we don't move up to get a qb, we don't need to draft one at all. Roll with locker, wilson and either fitz or a cheap fa. We could get an undrafted guy and maybe get lucky. I'd move down pick up picks and forget qb all together if we aren't going after one of the top 3.

9. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Attached Files:

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Using your trade down:

Cut
    Fitzpatrick
    Cj
    Fokou
    Stewart
    Stevens
    Washington

Resign
    Pollard
    Pit

Dont resign Verner

FA signing

Micheal Oher RT
    Hakeem Nicks WR
    Terrance Cody NT

Draft
    1. Rashede Hageman DE Minn
    2. Jeremiah Attachou OLB Georgia Tech
    2. Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
    4. Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor
    4. Aaron Murray QB Georgia
    5. Max Bullough MLB Michigan State
    6. Colt Lyeria TE Oregon/Jail
    7. Michael Campagnaro WR Wake Forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar