Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Post your mock here!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 2, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,298
    Walt Aikens, Liberty University, 4th Round
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,654
    I was thinking about that when I was doing mine. That one was awesome.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,339
    Conner Shaw.

Toughest QB since McNair
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038

Found it. The only thing that sucks is the trades you get offered are just so ridiculous. But it's fun either way.

http://www.first-pick.com/
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,588
    I remember the guys who posted 20-man drafts. :giggle:
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,883
  7. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038

That is a bit strange. I do love going with two QB's... the more we draft the better chance we have hitting on one. I like Evans a lot, but man we sure have bigger need that WR.

This is my favoirte one I've drafted thus far... this is the way to build a 3-4 :)

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=qnwele
  8. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    I like all but the mccarron pick, don't like this guy at all. Still think mine is the best for our team so far.
  9. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038

I'm down with your draft except for Johnny Football. I just don't see us taking a QB at 11, not to mention the biggest head case in his class. I do think JM has the biggest upside of any QB this year, but I think he also is a high risk pick... just because of his attitude.
  10. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    I agree with your assessment of Manziel, but I think he is going to be a star in this league and I want him on my team. I think the head case thing is just a learning situation with him, I don't think he'll repeat this in the nfl. He is highly competitive and wants to be the best, like very few. I also don't see us making a qb pick at 11, but it's what I would do considering our situation. I'll root for him as long as he doesn't go to the texans, jags, raiders, steelers, ravens or patriots (not saying he would go to most those teams I just hate them).