Post Your Mocks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xhrr, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Btw, does walter football hate us? 2 mocks ago he had us trading back to 16 with Cowboys, and didn't even give us an additional pick this draft (acquired 16 & 2nd rd next year).. now he has us trading back to 30 with SF, and with their 2nd round pick, has us drafting Cyrus Kouandjio (ew no)

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mock drafters and media types don't waste a lot of time researching us.

They pretty much just give us someone and move on to someone more interesting.

That is why 8/10 drafts have us taking Barr. It is like they copy off of each other.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jordan Matthews might go at the end of the 1st round. I highly doubt he's even there when we pick in the 2nd.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I was watching OLB Shaquille Barrett who we had a visit with -- they say he could go undrafted but watch his game tape vs Alabama, he blows up Kouandjio on nearly every play lol

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This is my ultra bang for the buck mock. Basically going against possible needs and taking the possible game changers.

Rd 1 - Barr
    Rd 2 Dom Easley
    Rd 4 Ellis
    Rd 5 West
    Rd 6 random late WR
    Rd 7 CB

So we get a top 34 OLB, a sliding De that could become a MONSTER with his first step (with injury risks of course) and a NT to fill out the defense. Quickly would have a very nasty Defense when you add in Casey and Ayers/Brown with all the other pieces.
    An "all around" RB with great size to add to the disappointing offense.

We then hope, pray and cross our fingers Locker stays healthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Would love that draft

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Round 1 - Miami trades us their 3rd round pick to move up and draft Taylor Lewan.

Round 1 ( #19) - Louis Nix - NT - Notre Dame OR Darqueze Dennard - CB - MSU
    Round 2 - Jeremiah Attaochu - OLB - GaTech
    Round 3 - Zach Mettenberger - QB - LSU
    Round 4 - Lache Seastrunk - RB - Baylor
    Round 5 - Brandon Coleman - WR - Rutgers
    Round 6 - Justin Britt - OT - Missouri
    Round 7 - Colt Lyeria - TE - Oregon

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think this is exactly what will end up happening.. Mason, Hill, or Hyde at 2

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We better get more than their third round pick. We'd be getting butt raped in that trade.

10. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Webster is talking like they aren't gonna draft an RB until the 4th or 5th, which I think is the right move:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/titansinsider/2014/05/02/titans-nfl-draft-ruston-webster/8613911/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar