Post your team(s) here!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Ubiq, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

What the hell? Are coaches measured on wins or what?

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Post-game press conference performance.;)

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

[​IMG]

Another squad I did. I think this team is solid but there are some things that I don't like (mainly Rivers, LenDale, and RB depth). LOVING Royal as my WR4. I'm thinking about moving Housh for a RB.

At least 4 of these 5 guys will be on all of my teams this year: Calvin, Jennings, Grant, Rice, Washington, and J. Davis.

My reasoning: Calvin Johnson is the best WR in the NFL, period. Greg Jennings is the #1 WR on a top 3 offensive team, may be the best all around offense. Grant has basically no competition and will get 300 touches..his up-side is a steal in the 3rd/4th. Rice is getting the bulk of the carries and with Flacco at the helm, they will be running it a ton. Washington is the new Brian Westbrook..he may not get as many touches as he deserves but will make the most of what he gets...plus he can be had in the 10th or later, what's not to like? Jamal Lewis sucks and James Davis is good...easy decision for a late round pick.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yahoo 8 person league. had pick #8

starters:
    qb kurt warner
    rb deangelo williams
    rb marion barber
    wr larry fitzgerald
    wr roddy white
    te john carlson
    wr/rb ryan grant
    wr/rb tj houshmandzedah
    k mason crosby
    d/st new york giants

bench:
    wr derrick mason
    wr anthony gonzalez
    wr donald driver
    rb derrick ward
    rb ahmad bradshaw
    qb matt schaub

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I see you're all-aboard the DeAngelo train. Love it.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i picked williams over chris johnson is both leagues because my first round pick usually ends up getting hurt(tom brady last year)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar