Power Rankings from an AFC South vantage point

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    No AFC team moved more than three spots in my Power Rankings ballot this week.
    Here are the overall results.
    I dropped the Colts one spot because of what happened with other teams and because it took so much for the Colts to muster a win in Minnesota.
    The Titans gained only a slot after beating a bad Cincinnati team, though Tennessee's arrow is certainly pointing up.
    Jacksonville drops three spots. Though they've lost to two good teams, their inability to get the run game going so far is a concern.
    Houston, inactive because of Hurricane Ike, gained one spot because so many bad teams behind them looked awful.
    I've got no real objection to how the four teams are placed overall this week.
    Paul Kuharsky's AFC South ballot TeamLast WeekThis WeekIndianapolis56Tennessee109Jacksonville11 14Houston2122 As always, if you're into these numbers I recommend Mike Sando's detailed breakdown of how we arrived at them.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar