Power Rankings - Week 4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Should NOT lose any of those games.

2. kenny

kenny Starter

It's not going to be an easy game IMO. We are playing against a tough defense; that always seems to have our number. Hopefully we don't come out over-confident; like we did against the Jags last year. I believe we took them lightly; & they abused us for it. We need to come out swinging & keep swinging the entire game.

I believe our defense will have a lot to do w/ if we win or lose this game. If we rattle Watson early; we can get in his head. Taking Hopkins away from that offense would be HUGE!! If we can rattle Watson early; that will make it real hard to get Hopkins involved. When Alabama rattled him in the Championship game; he did not look like the same QB. Hopefully DL can accomplish that early & stay in his head!! I honestly believe that will go a long way towards us winning this one.

We have to stay away from the predictability on offense as well. JJ Watt & Clowney are playing well. If we cannot pass when we need to; we will not be able to get the run game going. I think we will need both the run & the pass to beat this team. The past 2 games we basically did nothing until half time. We cannot afford to do that this week IMO. I would love to see Mularkey & Robiskie game plan a lot more Play Action this week. That aggressive Texans defense will be all over the run..... We are built for play action & I believe it will be very effective against this aggressive defense.

3. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

NOT ONE TEAM OUT THE NEXT FOUR TEAMS CAN COMPETE WITH THE MIGHTY TITANS

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh they can compete. And we will probably lose one.

We shouldn’t. But we likely will.

I find a six game win streak unlikely. Can’t remember the last one of those. 2001 maybe?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

We are who we thought we were.....a great team

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We gotta keep rolling. It starts with @ Houston

8. Jeff.Fisher

Jeff.Fisher Best coach of all time

You're welcome. We won the first 10, with great coaching, and a great friend at quarterback.

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

A
    A good drinking buddy.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was tempted to throw a beer at Collins a couple times

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar