Praying for a Patriots victory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I thought all ESPN talked about was peyton's neck during the offseason, but they took it to a whole new level with tebow. They covered tebow more this week than peyton his entire career, and I remember peyton get espn coverage one time because he got a haircut.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Or John Skelton, who is now 5-1 with the Cardinals and a better QB as well. I'd be surprised if he gets any coverage even if Arizona wins the next two against Cincy and Seattle.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

John Skelton? He may be a better passer than Tebow and have a good win loss record but he's not uhhhh, we're not gonna talk about him at all.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Well, their prodigy son has failed. Not only was his defense over-powered, his offense struggled under their leader that was sacked for 30, (caught running the wrong way), and fumbled the football away. Now we'll see what happens.
    Mark 7:6, "This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me." Two can play at that game!

Don't get me wrong on this. I love the City of Denver. The best time to go is in the winter, absolutely beautiful. If you're a skiier, you HAVE to go there.
    Tebow and the University of Florida were a great mix. He's a Heisman winner. He's a proper guy, someone you wouldn't mind your sister dating.
    It's ESPN that's got me by the short hairs. When is enough, enough? They themselves broadcasted at noon on Sunday that they had mentioned Tebows name 132 times in 6 hours. That works out to 22 times an hour, or, .73 times a minute!!!!!!!
    After all the hype, the boy folds like a cheap can under the Patriots. "I believe he can take them to the Super Bowl". "This team is playoff-bound under this kid". Maybe they were right the first time around, "I see him as a second, third round selection". Stop annointing him and let him play the game.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Totally ridiculous post about Tebow's performance. Yes he did have the one fumble. The big loss was a do or die situtation and he was just trying to make something out of nothing. His overall performance that game was one of his best of the season for 4 qts. Don't blame Tebow if his defense couldn't stop the Pats. The Pats ran and passed the ball at will.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

aka "would have been any other QBs WORST performance over 4 quarters"...

I don't care what the situation is- a 30 yard sack is pee-wee football.

Maybe if Tebow could sustain drives his defense could rest? No team is going to beat Tom Brady if he's on field all game long.

Accept it- Tebow sucks. No ESPN coverage is going to change that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

that 28 yard SAC was bad. Usually those are shotgun snaps that go sailing over the head

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tebowmania 24/7 can't be much of a surprise to anyone. I mean Denver stunk before Tebow took over, now they're in the playoff race. Tebow did a lot of great things in college so ESPN is used to saying his name. Now he gets his first real shot at being an NFL QB and people are mad ESPN covers this? Why?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So where's the John Skelton-mania?

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Skeleton isn't as much of a pretty topic. People all over are hard up for some tebow love. Bet you can ask a group of a 100 "fans" and at least a third of them wouldn't even know who skelton is nor what team he plays for... Hell probably not even what position he plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar