Praying for a Patriots victory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh I know.

That's the point though.

ESPN plugs the ever-living shat out of one guy and ignores the other that's probably better than the one they're hyping.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yup, and yesterday Just proved what everyone with some common sense already knew. No tebow magic can overcome a high octane passing offense that lights the board up. It's a cool story and he's a good kid and he's winning against mediocre teams.... But he's not a qb. And shouldn't be hyped as one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if he can manage to get the AFCW title and a home PO game it would be great for those fans. Plus it would keep the garbage bolt fans, classless raiders and KC out of the POs.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why would there be John Skelton-mania? ESPN has covered Tim Tebow for 7 years. They've invested zero time in John Skelton.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Tebow 11TD 2 int

Skelton 8 TD 10 int

gtf out of here. This SHOULD NOT Have to be explained to you why TT is getting more coverage............

Edit: not saying you dont have valid points about TT, but gimme a break lol

6. Clark

Lol Those stats for tebow are ludicrous. How often does he throw? Cmon its all respective of the circumstances. The Denver run game is carrying that team along with a stiff defense to keep em alive so tebow can make some magic happen in the last few minutes of the game.

7. Alzarius

SO you dont understand why Tebow is getting more coverage than Skelton?

Come on guys. If you dont like TT, thats fine and theres reason for it. However the guy has led several 4th quarter comebacks. Has a 100+ passer rating in the 4th quarter. Helped turn the team around.

And people wonder why he is getting more coverage than Skelton????

8. Clark

Its not that we wonder why, we all get it, but it's far from the norm.

And they hype the kid like he's Brady.... Did u watch the game yesterday? Lol trying to compare. Child please

9. Clark

Misunderstanding on the whole child please bit, I was talking about the commentators. Not you.

And I'm hardly arguing. But the tebow coverage is petty and unwarranted.

10. Alzarius

So you understand why Tebow gets more hype than Skelton?

My post was at DW. I am not trying ot take up for tebow :p

I deleted my previous post because we all get emotional sometimes lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar