Pre Draft Meetings List

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JR1980, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

To clarify there are Titans' personnel at the UT Pro Day.... Spanos is working out Barnett...

My understanding is Mularkey & Robinson are having a private workout with a "mystery" player.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To clarify: Robinson and Mularkey are at a private workout. I would expect <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash">#Titans</a> have a scout at <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/UT?src=hash">#UT</a>.</p>&mdash; Paul Kuharsky (@PaulKuharskyNFL) <a href="">March 31, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. kenny

kenny Starter

Hard to put much faith in PK these days, but he is one of only a few "News" sources we have at our disposal......

3. kenny

kenny Starter

If anyone hears anything about the private workout they had today please post a link...... I would believe it would have to be one of their favorites to skip a local pro day. They have been very supportive of local pro days since Mularkey & Robinson took over. I don't think they would mind skipping them due to the fact that they probably know the talent very well. However, they always seem to want to be there in a supportive role. Just my thoughts

It is odd to see them skip Barnett's pro day though....I would've thought he would be in the running at #5...And still could be. May be a way of throwing people off the idea of us taking him while still having a trusted guy (Spanos)working out the prospect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Barnett was never - and shouldn't be in the running for 5.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what are you? a 17 year old girl?

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Damn crow, it's like that? Lol...No. i actually prefer whiskey and beer...Occassionally wine. Just not a plain OJ guy.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Damn I wonder who they were working out today

8. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Lol..why would we need to throw anybody off? Nobody is taking him 1-4.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Because we want to pick at 10ish, not 5.

10. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Where's this insider information from? Lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar