Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pre-draft Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Can't help but notice that alot of these prospects lean to more 34/hybrid looks.

Brockers, Cox, Chapman, Ingram, Upshaw, McClellin, Irvin, Hightower, all fit 34
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
    To add to that, a lot of teams are looking at Devon Still as a 3-4 DE.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Always wondered if we ever drafted a guy who visited.
  3. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    It also seem like every year we look at a lot of Vanderbilt players but hardly draft them, this year I like the Vanderbilt prospects Richardson, Hayward, and Frugger.
  5. patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think Heyward and Fugger could do alright in Tenn. I think Richardson is all measurables no instincts which imo is a safetys most important attribute.
  6. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,750
    Yeah, Im a diehard VU fan and he is sort of a workout warrior. Not to the extent of Chris Henry though....I think Richardson will make it in the league but not be a star. I think Hayward and Fugger can be stars. THey're vastly underrated because they weren't recruited by the big schools in HS and they went to Vanderbilt. Fugger is the one that seems to have the most upside to me. He just has a motor that won't quit. Kind of similar to KVB in that they both play hard, and play with heart and passion. I'd love to see Hayward in Titans blue though. Fugger seems much more of a 34 DE/OLB type player
  7. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Is it only Vandy players, or do TSU and MTSU players get to come too?

Not that there are any, just curious.
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,750
    Think he probably means local players since VU, TSU, MTSU, Cumberland, Tenn Tech, APSU...could all be considered local
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    [IMG]