Pre-game warning, not for the weak-of-heart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Screw the 300's dude...
    What you need to do is just pick a section anywhere in the blue lowers and walk in it like you own it. At this point, nobody cares...if you are asked to show a ticket, show it...if you're refused, try your luck at another section. You'll find a gravy train seat in no time at all. Don't waste your time walking up that ramp just so you can sit high in a cold wind...there's no need. Everyone in attendance can fit in the lower bowl for this piece of crap game. I know that's what I'll be doing. That's what I did at the Jags game and the 49er game...these people are just glad to have extra bodies for the CBS cameras.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

My seats are in the upper level and that is where I will sit. Great rowdy folks around me and the "spirits" will be flowing :ha:

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Guess I'm old school, but football wasn't meant to be played indoors. Our PSLs are in 335 (sorry I'll miss you, bulluck4!), but we'll be in club seats tomorrow -- and I DO mean IN club seats. We'll probably go early to eat from the buffet, but once the game starts, we're in the seats for the duration of the game.

C'mon, Titans, give us faithful fans a win!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I won't be parking myself in 330 until preseason. Why should I? I know how cold it can get up there. Now, don't get me wrong...The people around me in 330 are the greatest...I really like them. During the 49er game I looked up to my seat. The entire section was mostly empty...I at least want to be within earshot of somebody at the game. Now if I could figure out how to crash the club section...I found a club ticket once...what are the odds of that happening again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar