Pre-Season Schedule Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can't hate the 1st two quite the same as Whiz, that ******* was perfectly content blowing 3 years to see if his system would work, Munchak knew what our limitations were and Fisher well Fisher was cool playing it safe for 16 years... all sucked but only one was a spineless worm that was happy to tank

2. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

I can't imagine we are going to show too much against them since we play them in the regular season. Wonder if this means our home game against Oakland will be later in the season?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I agree with your Whiz assessment, and to a large degree with munch, but fisher SUCKED. He was arrogant beyond belief, and stubborn as a mule, he ruined EG career with that same stubborn streak and wanted to make the games about his "coaching" brilliance rather than the players on the field.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Yeah, we havent had great coaching the last 8-10 years, but Whisenhunt is a special kind of moron. It took him literally 2 or 3 weeks before fans were like "whats this guys deal?" what a mess.

Fisher had his moments. I remember after McNair/ George, he had teams over achieving. In my opinion his problem was when he had a good team they under achieved when it mattered.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Whiz definitely the worst coach this franchise ever had...thank God it lasted just 1 1/2 years.. What a moron..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar