Predators/Redwings...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Watched the game last night... we pulled it out, but for most of the game we looked like an inferior team. I'm hoping that we pull out another win just so we can have a third home playoff game.

Any expectations on here? Anyone think we can win the series?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm a wings fan, so I've seen the Preds beat us plenty in the reg seasons. Sucks they've gotta be matched up with Detroit. They really need to get over that round 1 hump.
    Maybe the exciting win last night can give them a lift for next game.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It is hard for me to image the Preds winning the series because I also think they look like the inferior team but you have to hand it to them, they are scrappy and play hard. I'd like to atleast see the series go 7 games.

4. GoTitans3801

Tomorrow night is a big chance for a turning point. If we get some momentum going and play strong, we could very well even things up and make it last until 7. If we lose, particularly if we lose badly, it's really over. I don't see us going to Detroit and pulling out game 5. Maybe game 7, if we keep building momentum, but not game 5.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Didn't we score the second and fourth goals just after a Wings' line change? They'll probably wise up and come out a little harder on the line change tomorrow night. We can win if we play tomorrow night like we did last night. That won't be easy, but this is a team that doesn't quit. GO PREDS!

:fish:
    (closest I could find to a catfish)

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Go Blackhawks

[​IMG]

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Boo Flames!

Go SHARKS!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Preds just can't seem to pull off the away victories in the playoffs. This is the 3rd year in a row that the team is having trouble in the first round. I know that its too early to count them out, but they do need to step up their game a little bit. You won't be the Detroit Red Wings just by playing crappy defense and not shooting the puck.

9. GoTitans3801

Well, at least they showed up at home. I got my wish, Nashville will get a third home game. Now I just hope it's a good rest of the series. Ellis is the man.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

wow. the series is tied 2-2 against the Detroit Red Wings. Didn't see that one coming....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar