predict the Colts/Pats outcome...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think NE is the more balanced team on both sides of the ball. The Colts have to keep scoring because their defense isn't that great. The Pats will run the ball and keep Manning off the field as much as possible, and when he doesn't get a lot of reps, they don't get in sync. I think the Pats edge them.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pats win.

Watch them play. This team consistently fields players who put in extra effort. Their legs still push after a tackle. They keep trying to move forward unless they are pinned to the ground. They try to hit harder, jump higher and run faster than the opposition. Do you remember when the Titans played like that? Like every down mattered?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind
    Memories, sweetened thru the ages just like wine

Quiet thought come floating down
    And settle softly to the ground
    Like golden autumn leaves around my feet
    I touched them and they burst apart with sweet memories,
    Sweet memories

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Colts win....

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Wow, looks like I just evened it out perfectly with my pick of the Pats. 11 votes for each.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This game could determine home field advantage for the Titans in the playoffs, I will watch it.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. Colts will win by 3...

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar