Predict the Titans W/L record for 2008..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Oct 6, 2008.

?
  1. 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8-8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 9-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 10-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 11-5

18.9%
  6. 12-4

32.1%
  7. 13-3

30.2%
  8. 14-2

9.4%
  9. 15-1

3.8%
  10. 16-0

5.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I also think we can go 16-0, heck it could happen..
    But to be realistic, I say 11-5 after giving the colts and Jags one win each, Packers, Jets, and Chicago.

I don't see us losing to any other team, but if we do it should offset with one of the losses i predicted.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Went with 13-3 myself; my gut feeling is 12-4 but I've got just that little spark of confidence that we can eke out one more. At this point, yes we have the talent to go undefeated, but in today's league it's not bound to happen. We aren't absolutely destroying teams like the Patriots were last year; we're just better than nearly everyone else. And even if you are the best, all it takes is one bad performance on gameday for another team to come out on top. I'm hesitant to rank us up top, still inclined to believe a team like Dallas might be better.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We won't go undefeated. I think the Ravens game should have showed us all that. We can win any game, but we won't win every game. I picked 12-4, up one from my original prediction of 11-5. As I've mentioned, beating Indy on MNF is what will be our chance to truly prove that we've reached the next level.

4. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

13-3. We'll play close games coming down to the wire, and I wonder how Collins and the offense will respond the next time they are faced with the challenge of making a last minute drive.
    Aside from the more obvious challenging games, I could see Cleveland playing with a major chip on their shoulder when they come to Nashville. (as payback for snatching "their" playoff spot last year)

5. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

Optimistically I say 14-2.
    Realistically 13-3.

To go 14-2 we will have to sweep the colts and we will probably get beat by the jags next time giving us one of our losses. Then we would get beat by one of the following Jets, Steelers, or the Pack.

Going 13-3 is a more realistic prediction. Splitting with the colts and the jags and losing one of our three tough out of conference home games. We will lose to the colts the last game of the year because that
    game won't matter to us at that point, unless of course we were 15-0. And knowing Jeff he wouldn't play for the win anyways.

6. VYoung10USC

VYoung10USC Guest

I think the only way we lose a game this year is if Kerry Collins has a worse game then he did against the Ravens! Otherwise we are golden and no one will ever score more than 20 points on our defense!

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would agree that they are better than Houston, but their schedule is unrelenting.. Not a pretty picture for a team already 0-5

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Have you watched Dallas? I wouldn't even rank them at the top of their division right now.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Homer-vision.. Brought to you by Baptist Heart Center..

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ravens almost beat the Pats last year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar