Predict what Haynesworth will say about our offense now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

" I want to be a Cowboy "

what you think? lol

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

he'll say what we're all thinking "WTF!!!"

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

"Good thing I signed for 1 year." and during the season, "I have to go on the field again!"

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Haynesworths gone after this season, IMO. We'd rather lock up Roos

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I am in the camp that believes defenses eventually give up if their offense shows no effort to improve. There are countless examples, but the most recent is the Bears of 06/07. They had a history making defense in 2006 and even carried them to the Superbowl. And, last year their D got ran all over, most notably by the Vikes when APeterson set all sorts of rookie records.

I sure hope the Titans D doesn't get that feeling this year...even if we don't improve, I think it's important to make it appear as if you are at least making the effort.

Now, 3 rounds through the draft, after a slew of solid receivers have passes us by, we are STILL the team that needs that position the most as we were before this weekend began. I sure hope we are close to making a deal with a solid free agent WR, or the Titans will lose not only the defensive dominance over the course of this season, but likely a lot of fans as well. I'm not one of them, because I understand they are much more knowledgeable of what is going on than I am, but I am still questioning their strategies.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Haynesworth on the Titans new offense after the draft...

"Offense....what offense??"

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

"I'll be looking forward to being a free agent next year" - AH

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"Go get Chad or Roy".

9. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

LOL...that's exactly what he'll say.

It's almost like they are deliberately going against drafting a WR to make Albert even more angry.

10. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Albert loves the 1st round pick.............. He wanted playmakers lol!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar