Prediction: Is Vince going to suck it up in Hot 'Lanta Friday Night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 21, 2008.

?
  1. Vince will be a total stud. He'll silence the critics. He'll bring the A-game.

73.3%
  2. Vince will be a total dud. He'll suck it up. He'll make you wonder if he even has game.

26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

For everyone saying Vince will "prove the critics wrong" in HoTlanta tonight, I think that would be pretty difficult in a preseason game.

2. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Good post Soxcat.. you nailed it. Vince will be somewhere in the middle..and that's all
    the Titans need.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That's a lot of money and expectations lost for someone who was the 3rd overall pick in the draft. From someone with a Business degree, that is what we call a terrible investment. Why choose someone so high when the level of play can be attributed to the skill-set of JT O'Sullivan or Brodie Croyle?

4. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I agree. The Titans need Young to play smart. He doesn't have to lead the league in Passer Rating, TD's, Yards, etc.. He needs to make plays with his arm and his legs and he needs to keep mistakes to a minimum. He will be worth the investment the Titans made if he is able to do those things in a ddition to pulling out a few miracle wins every year.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Yeah, Soxcat you think the Titans can keep winning Despite of Vince instead of because of Vince?

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Can I change my vote?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

9/18, 102 yards, 1 INT, 44.2 rating

:hang:

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Being optimistic screwed me again. Damn it VY! Maybe this is some kind of trick he and the coaching staff are playing on the rest of the NFL. Look like a joke during the pre season and then turn it on week 1.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think were getting PUNK'd. Ashton you can come out now!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm Ashton Kutcher! I'm AWESOME!!!

<div style="width:465px;"><embed src="http://www.izlesene.com/player2.swf?video=252842" wmode="window" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" scale="noScale" width="100%" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><div style="background:#000000; padding:7px 0px 7px 7px;"><span style="color:#CCCCCC; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:12px">İlgili aramalar: <a style="color:#FF9900; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:12px" href="http://www.izlesene.com/video/komik_videolar-komik-----saturday-night-live---justin-timberlake-as-ashton-/252842/ref=embednew" target="_blank" title="komik - saturday night live - justin timberlake as ashton ">komik - saturday night live - justin timberlake as ashton </a> - &nbsp;<a style="color:#FF9900;text-decoration:underline" href="http://search.izlesene.com/?vse=saturday night live - justin timberlake as ashton kutcher&ref=embedv2link" target="_blank" title="saturday night live - justin timberlake as ashton kutcher">saturday night live - justin timberlake as ashton kutcher</a></span></div></div>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar