Prediction Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dee, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

If we get the defense going 8-8. If we don't 3-13.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

2-14, wins against bills and raiders

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not always true. Richardson is a head down runner that would EXPLODE through a gap. He was a one trick pony. And the league neutralized his only skill when they implemented the can't "lead with the helmet" rule after his rookie year. I agree with everything else you've said. He has zero vision.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

10-6

@ Tampa Bay - W
    @ Cleveland - W
    Indy - W
    Buffalo - L
    Miami - W
    Atlanta - L
    @ Houston - L
    @ New Orleans - L
    Carolina - W
    @ Jacksonville - W
    Oakland - W
    Jacksonville - W
    @ New York - W
    @ New England - L
    Houston - W
    @ Indy - L

I will be highly disappointed if the Titans don't beat the Bucs week 1. For one, I don't think Jameis is nearly as far a long as Marcus is. 2, I think that the Dick Lebeau Defense will really have Jameis' head spinning in his 1st NFL start. TBs OL is pretty bad as well, so if we can put Jameis under pressure, I see him throwing a lot of wild passes ... on the flip side, the Lovie usually runs a pretty straight forward D. I think MM will be able to handle it in his 1st start much better than Jameis.

I also see a win a CLE. We should've DOMINATED them last year (and did for a whole half), but we all know how that debacle went. CLE doesn't really seem any different this year than last year. Should be a W IMO.

I gave a W vs the Colts, but this could easily be an L. I just hope that we are coming off of a 2 game win streak+1st week at home, might be a recipe for an upset.

Next up we have several moderately tough games ... Buf, Mia, Atl, Hou, NO, Car. I say we win 2 out of those 6 games. I just threw in Ws for Mia and Car, but i don't think its unrealistic to think we beat 2 of those 6 teams.

Then we go onto the easy portion of our schedule. Jax, Oak, Jax, NYJ ... Those should all be Ws IMO. In the past we always drop games that 'should' be Ws, but I think with MM we start at least winning the games we should.

NE ... no way.

I think we split with HOU, so I gave us the W at home. I also have us losing wk 17 in Indy, but as many have mentioned they may be resting starters here (so you could just swap the W/L in weeks 3/17 if you wanted)

Surprisingly, I have us at 10-6 when I look at the schedule (didn't think it would be that high) ... realistically though with injuries, losing games we shouldn't, fluke games, etc ... I could see us being 7-9

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yup I see this being our Chiefs game all over again this year. Defence plays well, O looks efficient. Then we finally learn down the road we are the low rung dung.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

@ Tampa Bay - W
    @ Cleveland - W
    Indy - L
    Buffalo - W
    Miami - L
    Atlanta - L
    @ Houston - L
    @ New Orleans - L
    Carolina - L
    @ Jacksonville - W
    Oakland - L
    Jacksonville - W
    @ New York - W
    @ New England - L
    Houston - L
    @ Indy - L

6-10.

Any team with a somewhat competent QB (and somewhat decent WRs to throw to) will murder us. Any team with an all-star WR on their team will just make us look childish.

That said, I have no idea why I'm predicting us to sweep the Jagrags, since I don't even remember the last time we accomplished that feat.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I say 5-6 wins max...We are so bad at OL and our Pass/D....It real bad gang....

8. Rudad

Rudad Starter

We are going to need to run the ball and keep defense off of field as much as possible. But I do feel our defense will be better and will get better as season goes as long as injuries don't happen to key players.

9. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Another thing about this team, we are very very young. I think we will better than last year and more competitive but next year should be even better. We are building .

10. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

@ Tampa Bay - W
    @ Cleveland - L
    Indy - L
    Buffalo - W
    Miami - W
    Atlanta - L
    @ Houston - L
    @ New Orleans - L
    Carolina - L
    @ Jacksonville - L
    Oakland - W
    Jacksonville - W
    @ New York - L
    @ New England - L
    Houston - W
    @ Indy - L

6-10 3-2 on the start down hill after that. That first game could be a toss up as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar