predictions for sundays game!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

3 FGs and a safety or A TD and 2 safeties?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Two safeties and a TD :)

And the safeties will come early. Oakland fans will be trembling in their own tears after the second one.

The only thing Oakland wins is the coin toss. Then we score on defense, return the punt to set up the offense for 6. Then repeat. Then comes the 2nd quarter.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Tennessee - three hundred and fourteen, Oakland - negative thirty-two

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This is a low scoring game with our offense struggling in its first game. A good win for the Titans, 14-10, but they will have to improve and get the offense rolling to beat the Steelers.

5. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Well, for starters, I seriously think that we can blow the Raiders out of the water. Fisher will start out conservatively. It will be close in the first half. 10-7 Titans. Second half, Fisher will begin to play Fisherball and have it go into the end, where we win 13-7.

But, if Fisher says, lets do something different, like run the option here and there, and also use CJ on some nice screens, along with some blitzing here and there. I know for a fact that We can win this at least 35-10. The main key is if Fisher will put the, "Pedal to the metal" and start taking some bigtime chances.

6. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I see it being 24-10 titans. Cj gets a modest 140 and 2 tds. Vy throws a td to britt. And rob hits a fg. They get one big play for a td and we shut them down the rest if the game except a decent fg drive. I hope vy does good though bc his madden ratings need to be better

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 - Raiderzzz 0

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

My prediction is ......

..... at the hands of a dominating defeat the black hole will collapse within itself causing fans from across the league to celebrate in unison. Finally freeing the franchise from Skeletor's grasp as he gets sucked into the gravitational pull.

9. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

After Raiders run right through Titans defense this sunday. The titans finally pay the price the redskins want for DT Albert haynesworth. So This home loss , might actually be the eye opener for the Titans that something has to be done.

Two problems i see right off the bat for titans defense. How do they slow down Raiders running game and How do they stop Raiders short passing attack. Raiders are going to throw alot of short passes looking for big YAC(so I wouldn't count on too many sacks) How do they control these guys in the passing attack(especially when your hurting at LB) 1 FB Marcel Reece - A converted WR 2 D Mcfadden- what Lb or safety covering him(he going to be more dangerous as a reciever0 3 Roc cartwright- a recieving threat that Campbell very familiar with 4 TE Zach Miller- who on the Titans going to deal with him 5 Louis murphy + the rest of the Raiders Wr versus a questionable Cb group(outside of C finnegan)

Your dellusional if you think Titans are running away with this game. Again if its a blowout Raiders will be the team on top.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

:scared:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar