predictions for sundays game!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I love that every white receiver is instantly compared to wes welker.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

For the love of all things holy, he's our 3rd string, 2nd receiver...he won't see the light of day!

3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Has more to do with his stature and his toughness and his good hands and ability to get open than him being white. For instance, Wycheck was white and no one compared him to Welker. Granted, Welker was just coming into his prime as Wycheck was going out, but still.

Give the boy his chance, he will rock.

4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

He will be a starter sooner than you think.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wycheck was actually out of the league before Welker ever entered it. I think Sub was referring to this recent phenomenon of every smallish white WR being compared to Welker. I agree with him. The media is very guilty of it as well. Julian Edelman? Welker-like. Marc Mariani? Welker-like. Jordan Shipley? Welker-like.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

All Mariani needs is for Britt to keep dropping balls , and Hawkins isnt that good. so Mariani has a good shot at playing time.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

fiction can be fun but I find the reference section far more enlightening...

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Exactly what I'm saying.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Future White WR's will be compared to Mariani.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Have idiots already begun getting compared to Jesse, or is that also going to be in the future?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar