Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The Panthers got this man. Sure, they're playing their 3rd string RB, but Smithy is unstoppable. He proved that last week and you know what, the CB's for the Bears are a lot better than that of the Hawks. Basically, I'm hoping the P-men win it all.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to see Panthers/Steelers SB, so that's what I'm predicting...

Panthers 24 over the overrated Seahawks 20.

Steelers 27 over Denver 17.

Bus ends his career with a SB victory...

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Seahawks vs Broncos

Seahawks win

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Panthers and Steelers, and Panthers to win it all. :brow:

And LilPrince: that's ELECTRIC blue. Baby blue is the Titans' away unis (which totally suck, BTW)

Yeah, I know...But I'm a Titan fan first and foremost, and I have in no way hidden the fact that I HATE the white w/powder blue gayazz unis.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

uhh...hello...I'm behind on my bills and I need to make a bundle to keep my psl's paid up so would you just go and tell me the Super Bowl score right now so I can call a bookie because it is obvious that you know what you are talking about.

I'm watchimg 3rd quarter AFC Championship action right now.:greedy:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

PREDICTION: Aussie Boy moves to Tennessee to stalk me.

"Officer? Yes. There's a dude in my backyard in some too little, khaki shorts, a khaki short sleeved shirt and brown work boots. He's got an Austrialian sort of accent and he's scaring me.....Yes, he keeps yelling CRIKEY and he's fighting with an inflatable crocidile in my swimming pool.:p "

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Probably serenading you with "Waltzing Matilda" at night as well :ha:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Hey Gunny, I think she has a little crush on you.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Nah, I'm just seeing how his $11 million contract plays out:greedy: :ha: Who can beat "hands like a koala"?

Besides BiPolar, you already said that you get smashed at every Titan's game. Can't mess with you! Who'd drive?:drink:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That's most every Titans game...not every one. When my wife comes she drives me home...else I sometimes sleep it off on the side of the interstate just past Smurfreesboro...right after I stop at Mickey D's.

I also have a cut off time. I leave the stadium half straight.

Hands like a koala? Yeah, I saw his list of aussie animal traits...
    I don't think Mrs. Bipolar would be too happy if I had koala paws...
    I'm too good with my human digits. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar