Preds 2016 thread. Blockbuster trade

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well... We're sucking it up again.

In the playoffs, team pisses me off like the Titans... What's more frustrating is that the Preds are plenty capable of going far, but they're just flat blowing it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Aaaaaand.. They did. Bummer. Honestly glad I was not able to go to either of this home stand's games. better off being disappointed at home than being out a few hundred bucks and 8 hours of your life, and disappointed.

Luckily my 2 Preds playoff experiences came during the last red wings series. That was a good time, especially that elimination game. Downtown was like Mardi Gras

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It was really hard to watch these last two games live.

Literally experiencing the crowd mood going from excitement to the dark side so early in both games was jarring even compared to previous playoff disappointments.

Mularkey and jrob were there in preds gear to support... Real encouraging for tn

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's a real shame.

I really don't follow the Preds closely until the playoffs. They took over the game for a stretch there in the second period but couldn't score and then looked gassed as the Ducked scored two late.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I bet Mularkey looked smoking hot in Mustard yellow

6. RavensShallBurn

Team has sucked on the power play forever now. Time to completely change the strategy because it doesn't work.

1/19 this series. That is probably historically bad in the playoffs.

They were dreadful last year too.

Also... Can Ribiero please be shown the door? He seems completely useless to me.

7. RavensShallBurn

Yep... I've been lucky to go to at least one playoff game every season since 2011.

Was at our 5-2 victory over Chicago last year in game 2... That was an awesome game. Saw Vince Vaughn and Delanie Walker too.

Doesn't look like I'll make it this season. I somewhat attempted to go this past week, but didn't care enough to pay those prices and just get pissed if we lose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. That's where I'm at with sporting events in general. By nature it's a very inconsistent experience.

It's a lot of resources dedicated just to make it to one game, and now with kids, my time is more in demand than I ever thought it would be.

Preds games used to be a 2 per month kinda thing for me. But can't pull that off anymore, being 2.5 hours away. I would have been extraordinarily mad if I had been to that shutout game a few days ago.

at least going to a movie (which I hardly ever get to do, either) is a fairly consistent experience, if you pick movies you like... And costs 6 bucks instead of 40 per ticket, 10 buck parking, 30 dollar meal for 2, and 5 hours driving to maybe see your team put up zero goals.
    These feelings are multiplied x1000 for the Titans.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My lyft ride to the preds cost $4. I did have to spend $2 on a tip lol.

For me the preds are great because it's the main time I hangout downtown. Go eat before game and then hangout downtown for a while after.

10. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Gonna be a real shame if the Preds drop 4 in a row.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar