Preds 2016 thread. Blockbuster trade

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Your blues are lookin sharp tonight.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's going to happen.

They have no faith in themselves right now.

And again I say... Ribiero sucks. He sucks major ass.

This was a golden opportunity for the Preds... LA gets knocked out. Chicago might get knocked out.

But at the end of the day, I guess the Preds just aren't that good. Can't see them beating anyone right now.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. Faith is gone. Mustering about 1 goal per game isn't enough to win against anyone. It's a full team suckage. Colin Wilson who otherwise sucks, is one of the only bright spots of the series.

Johansen, Neal, Forsberg, Josi, Weber.. All the supposed firepower are pretty much no-shows.

4. RavensShallBurn

Preds are really only consistently good against the bottom half of the league.

They might be the equivalent of a team like the Bengals.

Still missing explosive players. F that scumbag Jimmy Vesey kid for bailing on us after we committed to him for four years. Hope he fails wherever he goes.

Watch... He'll go to an elite franchise and be amazing. And we'll always wonder what could've been.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

I hope he sucks. He may have a tough go of it. He's been playing and dominating never-will-be NHL players.
    I'm sure there is a big learning curve. And yeah, screw him. No loyalty MFer. Turned down instant playoff experience, and getting 1 year closer to a veteran contract. Hope he is never more than a 3rd liner.

I don't think he was the piece we were missing or anything, but still sucks to lose the prospects that you drafted.

6. RavensShallBurn

If the Preds get destroyed on Monday at home, they deserve to be booed for this pathetic performance after a 2-0 lead.

It won't happen because we're in the south, but it would happen in most hockey towns.

I remember when the Sharks blew that 3-0 lead against the Kings and lost game 7 at home their fans booed them. I thought that was hilarious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

This has been a truly horrible 3 game stretch for them. The people booing should just know better than to show up. I wouldn't go at this point unless tickets were free, and I lived close.

They had 3 games to shake the "playoff choker" label, and they once again choked. All they had to do was win 2 out of 5 after that start. Pretty pathetic.

8. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Well don't feel bad guys blues are proving to everyone they are still the blues.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. nickmsmith

F ing sucks. Blowing it big time. Watched the end of that game.

I don't know why some franchises are just chokers regardless of the coach, or players. Preds are in that same boat, but with a shorter history of choking, because they are a newer team.

10. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

The blues are the Oilers/Titans of hockey man i got bad luck with sports teams.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar