Preds 2016 thread. Blockbuster trade

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Game 7 win!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Pekka is the truth.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This is the first time in recent memory that he really stood on his head, and singlehandedly saved the game in the playoffs.
    Very nice.

Preds need to correct the hotheaded penalties. Almost cost them the game.

And Calle Jarnkrok made what could have been a monumental error by missing that open net goal. he owes Pekka a ton for that.

GO PREDS. A team we can be proud of, in nashville. Looks like I Get to go to a playoff game this year!!!!

4. nickmsmith

Every penalty looked justified to me.

Preds just need to keep their head about them.

5. Tuckfro42

The elbow? The high stick? Both borderline calls. The Ducks committed clear penalties that the refs "overlooked."

6. nickmsmith

Oh Yeah, the elbow was the one I questioned. The stick to the face was legit on Fisher. The Josi penalty was extremely stupid on his part.

But yeah. I'm glad they were able to overcome a bit of lopsided officiating, because I hate it when people use that as the excuse why they lost.

They won this fair and square, and no whiny ducks fan has anyone to blame other than their own players.

Is it just me, or did their stadium seem quite empty for being a playoff game 7? Bridgestone would have been going ape.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It wasn't the penalties that were called on us that bothered me... It's the fact that the refs aren't consistent at all. They will call us for something, but let it slide for the Ducks.

8. nickmsmith

That's just life as the Preds. Good thing we play the Sharks next... Neither get as much ref favor as the Blackhawks do.

I bet the powers that be aren't thrilled that LA, Boston, NYR, Chicago, Detroit, and all the Canadian teams are all gone. Bad for business. Luckily we don't play any of these teams. Blues, Stars, Sharks, Preds... None of these teams are darlings of the higher ups. Bad for ratings.

Good thing the Preds have Shea Weber and Pekka, or the NHL media would ignore the Preds entirely.

9. Tuckfro42

That's what I'm talking about. The high sticking was crap. Fisher was creamed on that play. And they followed it up with the Ducks goalie instigating a fight, which wasn't called. So many non-calls on the Ducks. Anyway, Preds won, so no whining.

10. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

You absolutely better hope the blues become the blues against dallas. This team is really good right now our goaltending has been top notch for months our defense is amazing.

Big problems with the Blues is we don't shoot the puck enough and our coaching leaves a lot to be desired. Even guys like Ott are playing well the Blues would be the last team i would want to face right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar