Pregame

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Louisiana Titan, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louisiana Titan

Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

Where does everyone here party/tailgate before home games assuming that you go to the games?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hey Bipolar, are we stilling meeting down by Joe's Crab Shack this weekend?

4. Louisiana Titan

Yeah, I can only make the Season opener and the Houston game in Houston on Dec. 10 because of where I live in Louisiana. I just thought it'd be cool to hang out and have a few beers with a few posters on this board.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

sure. I can do that. Mrs. Bipolar has pulled out on me and has convinced me to take her cousin's new husband along instead. The kid is barely 21 and I don't even really know him all that well or have alot in common, but a 2 hour drive is an easy way to get to know someone better.

Yeah Ewker, that would be cool.

I'm pretty sure I could meet you there at 5 cst just like last time. I seriously doubt I will walk the ramp to the uppers for this game. After what went on in Denver the other night the lowers will have minimum personnel working as ushers. There will be just enough event staff to cover basic security. I doubt they will be checking tickets very closely at all. I expect to have little or no trouble finding a place to sit in the lower bowl.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hell man, I'll take the open seat.:kiss:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

We are going to have a great gathering for the opener. It has been brought up in the user group a few times. When you are finalizing your plans to come to Nashville notify me and I will update you on the specifics. There is a good chance that a certain poster will have a lot A parking pass, which is an ideal situation for all involved. Check back with me the week before the home opener.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

just look forward to a home field playoff game...

Don't hold your roo breath but you know I'll kick you down my playoff ticket once we get good again and win home field. All you need to do is get here.

9. Louisiana Titan

yeah i definately do that. It's pretty that I also have the same situation as you.. Wife backs out and I take her Cousin. Go thing that I already know guy though and he is one of my drinking buddies. Bad thing is we have 10 hours to drive to get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar