Prepare the new US national holiday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or if he is lucky he can meet some decent looking hetrosexual chicks!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man this accent better pay off

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey would I be able to take in my video camera/camera into the games?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

still cameras are ok. no video.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh weak. the video camera is a still camera.

oh well.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Bon Voyage Gunny. I remember flying to Taiwan a few years back... damn that's a long flight. I suggest drinking heavily and passing out about an hour into the journey. Either that or target a sweeeet flight attendant and spend the next 14 hours trying to coax your way into the Mile High Club.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh, I wouldn't suggest getting drunk before a long flight. Waking up with a hangover in the upper altitudes is painful.
    I would suggest taking Valium (prescribed by your doctor) and sleeping through it.
    I flew to Paris from Phoenix and arrived at around 7am local time, so I took the valium 8 hours before arrival. I woke up rested and without jet lag.

Ambien or Lunesta would also be a good choice.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Problem is, I sleep on the plane and I won't be able to sleep when I get there (which would be around 9.30pm)

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Perhaps it's time to read that epic novel you've always wanted to read but never had the chance... War and Peace... Moby Dick... OJ's "If I Did It"

I didn't know that about getting drunk on a plane... A hangover at high altitude sounds nasty. Thank goodness for modern pharmacology :))

I still say chasin' skirt might be your best option. You've got lots of time to convince her... relentlessness can be surprisingly effective.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

I got plenty of books to read on the plane.
    The Ipod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar