Preseason Game 1 Preview: Redskins at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The goals for the first preseason game against the Redskins tomorrow night will be simple.

Establish the run. Play solid run defense. Get a look at the young talent. Stay healthy.

A key entering the 2007 season is whether or not the Titans can pick up where they left off in the running game and overcome the loss of Travis Henry. They will want to see LenDale White, Chris Brown and rookie Chris Henry all make the most of their opportunities by hitting the holes hard and moving the chains

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Good article, sadly im not going to be able to watch it live but will have it taped.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"It appears Travis LaBoy (hamstrings) won't be able to play which will open up more opportunities for the guys competing for a backup role."

good to see laboy is in mid-season form.....

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Same here man. I'm about to skip my football scrimmage to watch it........ Not

5. I'm going to a girl's 16th birthday party. Shes super hot too haha, and I've been talking to her so it would be rude not to go.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Better go to the party then haha

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll be there. Might even make my phantom yearly tailgate appearance... BP, Broken Record, you guys going to be around? Let me know in SR or PM.

8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

IF they really will start Thompson next week, I would rather they switch that. Let Thompson play this week, and then let Lowry get the start next week, after he's had a bit more time to get in sync. I REALLY want to see Lowry or Fuller at FS.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If it's at her house, ask her if you can watch the game. Dude, you don't want to date a girl who doesn't like football!:irked: I know that there are lots of cute girls in Brentwood/Bellevue/Franklin who like football.:yes:

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh, and I'm so hyped up for tomorrow's game! I'm so excited that I'm almost tempted to get a body paint of my "favorite player's" jersey. I can't talk anyone else into doing it and I'm not gonna do it by myself!

I'm really excited to see Chris Henry play. I know a lot of players are rooting for Lendale, but....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar